Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

the 'curse'

I prayed over my dough as it rose today... twice.

I am not even slightly superstitious... sometimes I open umbrellas
indoors for fun. Yet a strange experience ... a continuous
phenomenon... I can't bake. Muffins, oatmeal cookies, pumpkin bread...
these stand in the can collum (sp) ... everything else.... failure. I
mean just about everything. Bread comes out hard or undercooked, salty
or lumpy... regular chocolatechip cookies.are crumbly... and now my
growing insecurity remain to be affecting my casseroles... hard
potatoes crunchy noodles... I have even tried measuring ingredients
super exactly, and reading recipes entirely before beginning.... would
u believe I do actually like baking?!

So maybe its a curse...... ...

Nah

1 comment:

  1. ohhh, Anna, i just love you so much! I also miss you so much! We have got to visit each other soon! Especially when it's spring-time and walks are beautiful again.

    ReplyDelete