Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Three days

We arrived to SAC on Tuesday morning. We were blessed and encouraged by the many people who helped us unload the truck, stopped by as we unpacked, and even fed us these passed few days.

Yesterday we started in, cleaning, wiping down walls and scrubbing the bathroom. Mom helped me plant a few things I brought and helped me dig some ferns out of the woods- she actually also helped me dig up rocks to make a boundary for the path to my house ( i like rocks). Then she and my dad helped me prep and paint the cabinets for our kitchen.
- all the while Chris was wrestling with the Kitchen. He pulled out and drained the water heater in order to move it into a closet, then cut into the wall behind it to prep the plumbing for a sink. In the process he removed a light fixture from 1968- (yay).

Today it rained quite a bit which made the projects in limited space more tricky. But, through it all, we managed to move the fridge into place, pull new wiring, arrange the new kitchen cabinets and unpack- arrange some things- don't get me wrong most of our life is still in boxes!

We have been very thankful for Skype! Got to talk to family yesterday and today and that is very encouraging.

Please pray for us as we continue to learn and open ourselves to what it it is to be a vessel. Pray for provision and for us to understand his providence.

*Blessed to Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment